Professional Tree Maintenance Company in Atlanta - (888) 758-9103
Your Atlanta, Georgia SmartLiving Professional Tree Maintenance Company
Our Atlanta ISA Certified Arborists understand the unique challenges that trees in northern and central Georgia face, as well as the proper tree care required to meet these challenges. SmartLiving's arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture and the Tree Care Industry Association, and they are qualified to provide excellence in tree service and tree removal throughout the Atlanta area.
Some trees can become a liability due to damage, disease, or safety concerns. When this happens, our bonded and ISA Certified Arborists in Atlanta, GA can be counted on to provide safe and efficient tree removal service.
Look for the following signs to see if it's time to remove a tree:
- Soil heaving at the trunk's base and beneath the canopy
- Fungi that cause decay, such as mushrooms, grow at the trunk's base.
- Chipped or peeling bark, as well as trunk cracks
- Large scaffold branches or cavities in the trunk
- Upper crown branches that are dead or hanging
- Near the ends of branches, fine twigs with no living buds
Tree Trimming, Tree Cutting, Tree Pruning
Tree trimming is necessary to maintain a tree's health and natural appearance. SmartLiving's ISA Certified Arborist will assess your tree's trimming needs, from unhealthy limb removal to disease control.
When it's time for professional tree trimming, look for the following signs:
- Your tree appears to be too close to the power lines.
- Branches are near or touching your house.
- You notice dead, unsightly, or dangling branches
- In the last three years, your trees have not been trimmed or pruned.
- You want your tree to be shaped for better curb appeal.
Tree & Shrub Fertilization
Trees and shrubs in urban areas lose nutrients in a variety of ways, but fertilizer can help to restore vitality. Arbor Green PRO®, our slow-release fertilizer, replaces nutrients and improves resistance to disease and stressful weather while enhancing the beauty of your trees and shrubs.
Complete Plant Health Care
Plant Health Care is the best long-term solution for maintaining your property's trees; it's total tree health care. Our PHC program is intended for clients who want to save time, money, and frustration by taking a proactive approach to the health of their trees and landscape.
Some of our plant health care solutions include:
- Air spade instruments to relieve soil compaction
- Soil remediation techniques
- Supplemental nutrition
- Supplemental irrigation
- As well as other tree remediation tools
Storm Preparation & Support Systems For Trees
Reduce tree safety risks with our storm damage prevention and tree support structure systems. All work is done by ISA Certified Arborists.
Lightning Protection for Trees
We use heavy gauge copper cables to safely divert dangerous lightning away from your tree and into a buried ground rod.
A fuse that monitors the tree is also part of our tree protection system. As a result, if lightning strikes, we will be notified if the tree was struck.
Tree Cabling & Bracing
To reduce stress damage on your tree caused by severe weather, we use flexible steel strand cables and braces. Installing cables strengthens weak tree branches or limbs.
If you feel overwhelmed and need help finding a great professional tree maintenance company in Atlanta, give us a call.
Smart Living Home Repair Services