Do my trees need help?
Your trees add significant value to your home and property, which is part of the reason we encourage home owners to invest in professional and experienced tree care. When trees are left unmanaged they can become overgrown and an eyesore. Having a professional tree service come in and trim your trees keeps your property safe and prolongs the life of the tree. As a property owner, it’s your responsibility to provide for the upkeep of your trees.
Here are some things to look for to determine if your trees need help from a professional.
Broken or hanging branches
- Insects or bugs coming out of the tree
- Cavities or rotten wood along the trunk or large branches
- Mushrooms present at the base of the tree
- Cracks along the trunk or where branches are attached
- Other trees dead or fallen over
- Leaning trunk
- Major branches forming from one area of the trunk
- Broken, inured or exposed roots
- Recent disturbance to the site and soil due to construction
- Premature change in leaf color
- Topped or heavily prunned tree
If any of these things are going on, it’s best to have a professional tree service come out and take a closer look at it.
It’s our commitment to you to provide the best tree services for the health and safety of your trees and landscape. With the ISA Certification, we have deeper knowledge in the art and science of tree care for diagnosing and treating your trees.
Plant City Tree Service