Marietta Air Conditioning Repair
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO STOP YOUR AC FROM BREAKING DOWN?
Georgia is nearing summer. Are you ready to face the heat and humidity? What about your AC? Do you need AC repair? Do not wait until your AC stops working to keep you from sweating on the couch. Prevent a summer breakdown by taking care of your air conditioner system.
Do Your Maintenance
You, as a homeowner, need to take good care of your home. This includes your air conditioner. How often have you changed your air filter in the past year? You should change or clean them every few months. This will help keep your home's air clean. Make sure to get the right size air filter when replacing it.
It is possible to spot clean your AC unit and make it last through the summer. Your outside unit can become clogged with leaves, grass, dirt, and dust. Turn off the power source before you begin to clean it. Next, spray any debris from the exterior of the unit with a hose. To remove any debris that may have accumulated inside the unit, take out the fan cage.
Vegetation growth can cause problems with airflow and trap air inside the unit. Get rid of any leaves or debris. Any branches or vegetation that is closer than two feet from the ground should be cut back.
Search for AC Unit Issues
You should be aware of signs that your AC unit is not cooling your home properly. Here are some signs you should be looking out for:
- Bad airflow: If you feel that one part of your room is hotter or cooler than the others, it could be a sign that your component is failing. You don't want to ignore this sign. We can help you to verify it.
- Odd sounds - A component may be loose or damaged if it makes strange sounds. Neglecting the problem can cause more damage.
- Inefficient cooling – Does your home not feel cool enough even though your system is running? You might need to replace your cooling system or make repairs.
- Leakage or excessive moisture – It is normal for your unit to have some moisture. If you notice water pooling on the ground, it could be a sign of a leak.
- Unusual odors: An unusual smell could be a sign that your air filter needs cleaning or replacement. This could also indicate a problem with the wiring or a clogged component.
- Inaccurate thermostat readings: If your thermostat reads 70 but your house feels 85, a professional should come out to inspect.
Regular maintenance is one of the best ways to make sure your air conditioner does not fail. Regular maintenance is the best way to increase your system's efficiency and improve its effectiveness. This will lower cooling and repair costs, and increase the air quality inside your home. HVAC Service Marietta HVAC experts can make sure your AC is running through the summer.
HVAC Service Marietta is here to help you no matter what. Our air conditioner technicians are available 24/7, even on holidays. We will take care of everything to bring your home back to normal.
Your home should be comfortable and efficient throughout the year. HVAC Service Marietta can provide comprehensive Marietta air conditioning repair services to restore comfort.
HVAC Service Marietta
(470) 720 5165